- Do you feel like you're drowning in debt, and feel there's no way out?
- Are you tired of living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- Would you like to be able to give more / tithe more / save more?
- Do you want to get on the path towards debt freedom?
- Are you ready to manage your money instead of it managing you?
Then join us for our “Family Financial Freedom” small group.
During the course of this study group, we will discuss key issues and present solutions that concern all of us, including:
- Insurance Basics (owning the PROPER insurance)
- Protection Management (Legal, ID Theft)
- Debt and Debt Elimination Strategies
- Savings and Investing
- Retirement Strategies
- Long Term Care protection
- Education Funding
- Winning at “the money game.”
A complementary, personalized Financial Game Plan will be provided to everyone, regardless if you attend our group or not. Attending our small group reinforces the lessons and principles of money management, and is not a requirement to have a plan created for you.
We meet Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm (6:45 pm for coffee/ snacks/fellowship) at our home in Firestone.
This study group is open and designed for everyone, not just families. There is no cost or fee to attend. We are also the approved Dave Ramsey ELP for the Northern Denver area.
PS: If you are in a situation where you need financial planning, guidance or counseling now, please contact me immediately.
For more information, directions to our home, to RSVP or to discuss your current situation, please contact Ron.