Parenting Safe Children Workshop
Sunday, May 03, 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Address: Denver Campus, 2700 S. Downing St., Denver, CO US 80210
This workshop is geared towards equipping adults to better protect children from sexual assault. Many parents at the Denver campus have attended this workshop previously, so we are hosting one of our own.
- When: Sunday May 3rd from 1:00-5:00pm
- Where: Flatirons Denver Campus 2700 S Downing Street, Denver, CO 80210
- Details: Cost is $53.75 per person that covers all materials. Register at www.parentingsafechildren.com or by clicking this link here.
Parents who attended the workshop said things like “I heard things at this workshop that I have never heard before” and “this has completely changed how I view parenting.” Come join us on May 3rd as we host our own Parenting Safe Children Workshop. This workshop is designed for parents, youth volunteers, relatives, teachers, and anyone who cares about children!
This workshop is led by Feather Berkower, a licensed LCSW who has over 30 years of experience in child sexual abuse prevention. At this workshop, you will learn:
- What makes children vulnerable to sexual assault?
- Body-safety rules you can teach your children to keep them safe.
- How you can talk about your child’s body safety with teachers, coaches, nannies, family members, church leaders and other parents.
Please e-mail if you have any questions about the workshop. This workshop is open to the public. We will have light snacks and drinks provided for all the attendance. Space is limited, so register today at www.parentingsafechildren.com