Student Series - We Are Flatirons Students
Grace and Truth - Week 5
February 13, 2022 | By Student Ministry
No matter what you have done wrong, we believe that by grace through faith in Jesus alone, it is still possible to be reconnected back into an intimate relationship with God. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 6:1-23 & 8:1-39)
Karl wraps up the values series today by unpacking Grace and Truth. He covers how Sin is missing the mark, that Jesus covers all of our sins and the students can belong here before they believe.
Camp Registration is filling up fast. If you’re interested in going to camp as a leader please talk to your student pastor.
What tv show are you binge watching right now?
- Where is a place that you felt like you didn’t belong?
- What do you do when you see someone who doesn’t fit in?
- What do you do when you feel like you don’t fit in?
- Jesus came to save people who have been lost and give them rest (see Luke 19:10 and Matthew 11:28). How is that different from what everyone else wants for you?
- What is hard for you to understand about grace?
Thank God for the gift of His grace and for creating a safe place for students to belong.