Globalscope | Denver Campus Spain
Friday, October 11, 2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
Trip Leader: Dianna Brunner
Team Size: 6
Flatirons Denver Campus is taking a team to Valencia, Spain to visit Globalscope’s “El Vivo” location. Globalscope exists “to transform the world’s university students through authentic and relevant campus ministry. We want to go into all the world, campus by campus, building community, one student at a time!” Flatirons wants to send people who are open to exploring how they can get involved with the ministry. Globalscope is always looking for college students who are willing to study abroad, year-long interns, and long-term workers. Preference for this trip will be given to those who call Denver Campus home, but any campus may apply.
All meetings are a mandatory expectation when committing to a team. Meeting locations are held at Flatirons Denver Campus unless otherwise noted/communicated.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, July 2 (1:00 PM)
- Interviews: Tuesday, July 9 & Wednesday, July 10 (6:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- First Team Meeting: Wednesday, July 17 (6:30 PM-8:30 PM)
- Team Service Day: Saturday, August 24 (Saturday, 8:00 AM-2:00 PM, location TBD)
- Team Training and Departure: Thursday, October 3 (6-9 PM)
- Trip Dates: Friday, October 11-Friday, October 18
- Debrief & Next Steps 1 Meeting: Thursday, November 5 (6:30-8:30 PM)
- Next Steps 2: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (6:30 PM-8:30 PM)
- Next Steps 3: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 (6:30 PM-8:30 PM)