Musana - Creative Team
Monday, June 20, 2022 - Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Application Deadline: 04/03/2022
Trip Leader: Keala Widdifield, Jon Cartagena
Team Size: TBD
This trip is an opportunity to develop relationships of encouragement, learning, curiosity, and fun with one another and with Musana’s staff and students! Participants will gain an understanding of Musana’s unique sustainability model and will experience the beauty and joy of Ugandan hospitality. Participants will also bring their creative skills to Musana and will prior to the trip to brainstorm and plan several video/photo content projects, working alongside Musana’s staff to complete them. The goal of this trip is to serve Musana will becoming advocates and friends, and for participants to discover how God would like to use them around the world.
Who: Those interested in this trip should come with an openness to learn about who Musana is and the role they play in their community, a willingness to be lead, a heart to teach and also to learn, and a strong desire to exemplify Jesus in all they do.
- Application Deadline: April 3
- Interviews: Week of April 4
- Launch Meeting: Wednesday, April 13 (5:30-8:30 pm)
- Serve Day: Saturday, April 30 (8:30 am-2:30 pm)
- Train Day: Saturday, May 8 (9 am-4 pm)
- Depart Meeting: Wednesday, June 15 (5:30-8:30 pm)
- Trip Dates: Monday, June 20 - Wednesday, June 29
- Debrief Meeting: Wednesday, July 6 (5:30-8:30 pm)
- Now Go: Wednesday, July 20 (5:30-8:30 pm)