Who is this internship designed for?
Individuals ages 20-26 who are interested in pursuing a career in ministry.
What are the dates of the Flatirons Internship Program?
September 1 - July 31
What are the expectations of the interns?
- 11 month commitment to the program
- 50-60 hours a week of work at Flatirons
- Completion of all curriculum items for the program
- Attendance and active involvement in all events, meetings, classes, etc.
- Completion of weekly and monthly assignments
Can I be married and apply for this program?
Are the interns paid?
Yes, through fundraising options. Information will be provided separatly from the application.
Do I have to raise money for this program?
INo, However it is encouraged to raise funds to help cover personal expenses during the program.
Will there be fundraising training?
Yes; extensive training will be provided should you be hired into the program.
Do you provide housing for the interns?
Yes; there are separate accommodations for non-married boys and girls.
What education is required?
None, however we prefer to see that some college education has been completed.
How are interns assigned to the various teams within the church? Kids, Student Min, Young Adults, Campus Specific, etc.
You apply with request for a team – upon acceptance you will be notified of your team assignment.
What are the qualifications to apply?
- Committed Christian
- Recommendations from church, education, and work
- Sense of calling to full or part-time ministry
Do interns work on Sundays?
How is the week split up?
- 90% of your time will be with your department
- 10% of your time will be with the entire intern team