Student Series - We Are Flatirons Students
A Better Way To Do Life - Week 1
01/16/2022 | By Student Ministry
The Bible is God’s Word and it is our authority for life. If we will adjust our lives (submit) to it, we will find a better way to live. (John 1:14)
small group discussion
The main goal for this week’s group is to it get your group to talk about the Bible and how it relates to students’ lives. Use the questions as a Guide for your Group. Don’t feel like you must have every student answer every question. For the next two weeks, we are challenging both leaders and students to read through the Gospel of Mark one chapter every day. Come up with a way to encourage them throughout the week.
- In what ways do you live your life based on your feelings?
- How have you seen your version of “good” be different than someone else’s version of good?
- Read 2 Timothy 3:2-4. What stands out to you in this passage? What is confusing? Where do you see this playing out in your world?
- Read 2 Timothy 3:14-17. What stands out to you in this passage? What is confusing? What do you relate to within this passage?
- Do you think the Bible can show you the best way to live your life? Have you ever tried reading the Bible? How did it go?
- Read one chapter of Mark every day. Leaders will do this with their Group.
Pray that over the next few weeks as we read the Gospel of Mark together God will teach us something new about Jesus.