Student Series - Anxious For Nothing
Anxious For Nothing - Week 1
February 20, 2022 | By Student Ministry
This week Karl kicks off a new series called Anxious for Nothing. Students weren’t created to exist in a constant state of anxiety. It drains their joy and leaves them stressed, burned out, and exhausted. Their purpose isn’t living in fear. During this series centered on Philippians 4, we will encourage students to step boldly into the peace they will find when you’re Anxious for Nothing.
Camp sign-ups are still happening. Middle School camp has just a handful of spots left so get signed up as soon as you can!
What is the best advice you have ever been given?
- Tell us about a time you messed up
- Read Proverbs 14:12. What is something in your life that you’ve really wanted but youweren’t sure that God wanted for you?
- What parts of your life are you afraid to share with God?
- God works all things for good. (See Romans 8:28) Where has God worked something for good in your life?
- What is something in your life that you’re anxious about that we could pray for?
Make sure to take note on what your students say and pray for them as a group.