Student Series - We Are Flatirons Students
Come and See - Week 2
January 16, 2022 | By Student Ministry
Because of what Jesus has done for us, we believe the most loving thing we can do for others is to go to them and invite them to come and see who Jesus is and what He has done for them. Mark 2:1-28, Matthew 28:1-20
small group discussion
The main goal for this week’s group is for students to understand that they share things they enjoy with friends. We want the students to understand if Jesus has made a difference in their life, they should invite their friends into that same experience. The challenge for this week is to encourage them to bring a friend with them next week.
- What is a hilarious TikTok or video that you shared with a friend this week?
- What are some things that you love that you like sharing with your friends? Why do you like
sharing those things with your friends?
- Read Mark 2:13-17. What stands out you in this passage? What is confusing? What does Jesus do in this story? How can you see this story relate to your world?
- What are some good things that Jesus has done for you?
- Do you have a friend who needs to know that Jesus can do good things for them also? Who is it?
- Encourage them to bring that friend with them next week.
- Check in on how reading one chapter of Mark each day is going.
Pray for the friends that the students mentioned and that God would give our students the courage to bring their friends to church.