One Small Step
Come and See - Week 5
February 13, 2022 | By Ben Foote
If you have found the answer to everything you’ve been waiting, hoping, and looking for in Jesus, then it’s time to challenge your friends to Come and See Jesus for themselves.
"House of the Lord” by Phil Wickham
Available on the "House of the Lord" from Phil Wickham
“Running To The Light” by Brandon Lake
Available on “House Of Miracles” from Bethel Music
“Highest Praise” by Flatirons Music
“Gravity” by John Mayer
Available on “Continuum” from Aware and Columbia Records
“God Of Revival” by Bethel Music
Available on “Revival’s In The Air” from Bethel Music
- Read John 1:35-46; what is the passage about and what stands out to you?
- What does verse 37 say was the action taken by the two disciples?
- Jesus asked a question in John 1:38; “What do you want?”
a. Think for a moment and share: What do you want from Jesus?
b. If you are following Him, how has Jesus responded to your request?
- What could be behind Nathanael’s response in John 1:46?
(A few possible answers include: fear, doubt, prejudice, stereotypes about people from Nazareth, or “no way, really - a savior?”)
- Given that Philip borrowed the whole “come and see” line from Jesus (back in verse 39) what do you think makes this kind of invitation work?