Student Series - Eating With Jesus
Eating With Jesus - Week 3
March 27, 2022 | By Student Ministry
Today we want students to understand what it means to worship. Through this encounter we see with Jesus, we see that when we worship, we can bring something – our praise or our mess.
Camp sign-ups are still happening. Middle School camp is FULL. Make sure to sign up for High School Camp!
Is camping fun or overrated? Why? Ask if anyone has any crazy camping stories.
- What stood out to you from the video teaching?
- Read Matthew 26:6-13. What is the point of this story? Why do you think the woman poured out the perfume on Jesus?
- Is it helpful to you to think about worship as bringing something to God…either your worship or your praise? What is helpful about it?
- What do you feel like you have to bring to God right now? (Remind students that this can be both their praise or their mess)
- Challenge: Build out a worship playlist together as a group this week. Spend time this week worshiping God through music.
Make sure to take note on what your students say and pray for them as a group.