Kids - Light Show
Elizabeth and Zechariah - Week 1
December 5, 2021 | By Kids Ministry
CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR!
For many of us, Christmas lights are the best and brightest part of Christmas celebrations. It doesn’t matter if it’s the high-rises in the big city or houses lining Main Street; when the lights come out, it’s a wonderland! People celebrate big at Christmas because there’s Someone big to celebrate: Jesus!
Friend around the world: God Behind Bars - https://godbehindbars.com/
email your questions, photos and videos to Brenna and Dillon:
weekly cues - activities at home!
- Who was in our story today? (Elizabeth, Zachariah, Angel)
- What did the angel tell them? (Elizabeth would have a baby)
- Why did that sound impossible? (She had never had kids and was older)
- Who can do the impossible? (God)
- What does this have to do with Christmas? (Discuss)