Kids - Upcycle
Giving Freely to the Lord's People - Week 4
November 28, 2021 | By Kids Ministry
CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR!
Everything we have comes from God. He is faithful to provide what we need. And even more than what we own, God can also provide what we need to face whatever happens in our life. God has proven time and time again that we can trust him no matter what, no matter where.
Friend around the world: God Behind Bars - https://godbehindbars.com/
email your questions, photos and videos to Brenna and Dillon:
weekly cues - activities at home!
- What happened in our story today? (Review and discuss)
- What does it mean to be content? (To be okay with what you have.)
- Why should we help other people? (Discuss; God wants us to take care of each other.)
- Why does being content help us to be able to help others? (Discuss; we are happy with what we have so we can see what we can share.)
- How can give to others with the things you already have? (Help kids come up with ideas, discuss)