Kids - Adventure with God
God Parts the Red Sea - Week 1 (Preschool)
February 27-28, 2021 |
This four-week series looks at the ancient Israelites’ adventure with God through the exodus. In the good and the bad, God was always with them. Because of that, in all of our adventures with him, we don’t need to worry! God is with us.
Friend around the world: Urban Mosaic - https://urbanmosaic.net/
email your questions, story activities, photos and videos to Brenna and Dillon:
- Who did God pick to lead the Israelites out of slavery? (Moses)
- Why do you think Pharaoh changed his mind about letting the Israelites go? (Pharaoh realized he had lost all his workers.)
- What did Pharaoh decide to do? (He gathered his army to chase after the Israelites so he could bring them back to Egypt.)
- What did the Israelites do when they saw Pharaoh and his army coming after them? (The Israelites started to panic.)
- How did the Israelites make it across the Red Sea? (God split the Red Sea in half.)
- What was the artifact that Dr. Shovelle and Marv found, and what does it have to do with the story? (They found a seashell that comes from the sea, like the one God split.)
- What are some ways we can remember God is with us?
"Your Song Over Us" Easter Video!
Send in a horizontal video of you and your family worshipping to our new worship song, "Your Song Over Us"! You can sing, dance, or play an instrument. Here are all the materials you'll need to learn the song and play along to it. Play it just like the worship video below!
You can send the video to the Dropbox link at www.flatironschurch.com/kids