Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones provides practical insights on how to honor God and radically love LGBT+ people in your life. Our 140-page, interactive guide is a comprehensive resource that rapidly equips pastors, parents, and all who care.
- Christian parents, family members and relatives of LGBT+ loved ones
- Pastors and ministry teams seeking to enhance care for LGBT+ individuals
- Staff and faculty of Christian schools, universities and camps
- Executive leaders seeking to train and equip your ministry team
- Christian counselors and pastoral care staff who often care for LGBT+ people and their families
- Small group study resource
Guiding Families seeks to eliminate family rejection in this generation…
Examples of content:
- Understanding risks LGBT+ youth face (family rejection, bullying, suicidality, and homelessness)
- Real life profiles from LGBT+ young people and their parents
- Powerful insights from our nationwide parent survey
- Practical tips for life stages and events (coming out, transitioning, partners, weddings, family gatherings)
- Articles from Christian leaders specializing in LGBT+ relational and spiritual care
- Guidance on prayer and supplication to bless LGBT+ loved ones — and you
- Resource for parent and friends with LGBT and love one.
- We are looking for a group to pilot this content and give us feedback.