In Your Corner
In Your Corner - Week 3
June 27, 2021 | By Jesse DeYoung
We look at how Paul went from being called Saul to Paul. Being mentored requires humility, and mentoring requires obedience.
- “I Thank God” by Maverick City Music, UPPERROOM
Available on “Move Your Heart” by Maverick City Music, UPPERROOM
- “Overcome” by Flatirons Music
- “Whole Heart (Hold Me Now)” by Hillsong UNITED
Available on “People (Live)” by Hillsong UNITED
- Read Acts 9:9-22
a. What stands out to you in this story?
b. What is confusing in this story?
- Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt like you knew what you were doing, and everything changed? What happened?
- Looking back at the experience you talked about above, was there someone in your life that helped or mentored you during that time? If so, tell us about them.
- Based on your experience, what advice would you give to someone who has had a “knocked down and blind moment?”
- What is your reaction to this question that Jesse asked: “is it possible that God has disoriented your life for a season because He’s trying to drive you to the right people who will drive you to a better life?”