Kids - Campfire Stories
Joseph Explains Some Dreams - Week 3
April 24-25, 2021 |
This four-part, video series shows kids how Joseph had faith that God would use him for something great. Through years of hardship, Joseph remembered his dreams, and believed God had a plan. Kids will see that we can have faith in God too.
Friend around the world: Urban Mosaic - https://urbanmosaic.net/
email your questions, story activities, photos and videos to Brenna and Dillon:
Story activity - SMALL GROUPS @ HOME!
- A lot happens in Joseph’s story. What part surprised you the most? (Take some responses.)
- Did Joseph ever stop trusting God? (No.)
- How did Joseph get out of jail? (The Pharaoh asked him to tell him what his dream meant.)
- How did Joseph show faith? (Take some responses.)
- How did God help Joseph? (He made him a leader; he was always with him; he helped him get out of jail.)
- What is our Bible verse this month? (“… faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see,” Hebrews 11:1.)