Kids - Campfire Stories
Joseph Forgives His Brothers - Week 4
May 1-2, 2021 |
This four-part, video series shows kids how Joseph had faith that God would use him for something great. Through years of hardship, Joseph remembered his dreams, and believed God had a plan. Kids will see that we can have faith in God too.
Friend around the world: Urban Mosaic - https://urbanmosaic.net/
email your questions, story activities, photos and videos to Brenna and Dillon:
Story activity - SMALL GROUPS @ HOME!
- What an amazing ending to Joseph’s story! Why did Joseph’s brothers go to Egypt in the first place? (There was a famine and they needed food.)
- Did Joseph’s brothers recognize him? (No.)
- Did Joseph forgive his brothers for what they did to him? (Yes.)
- How did Joseph show faith in God by forgiving his brothers? (Take responses.)
- God took some really bad things in Joseph’s life and used them for good. Does anybody have an example of when God took something bad in your life and used it for good? (Take responses.)