Student Series - We Are Flatirons Students
Me Too - Week 3
January 30, 2022 | By Student Ministry
The Goal of this week’s group is to get students thinking of how they can be more involved. This might be students getting involved serving at the Church, bringing a friend, or being willing to pray for everyone in the Group. Help them see that doing these things are easier to do with the people God has put around them than for them to go it alone.
Camp Registration opens soon! February 6th is when you can sign up for camp! You don’t want to miss camp! Make sure you talk to your parents this week about getting signed up for camp.
- What are some things you like to do with your friends?
- Are you ever the first person to jump in on something? If so, what? If not, why don’t you like going first?
- Read Ezekiel 47:1-12. What is this passage talking about? How can this relate to your life?
- Read Acts 2:45-47. Where do you see the things in this passage happening in your world? What is different about this passage and your life? How can you make this passage be more like your life?
- What does it look like for you to be “all in” at Flatirons Students?
- What is the next step you need to take for that to happen?
- Whatever that next step is that you thought about, take it this week.
- Pray with your group that God will encourage them to take that next step to jump into what God is doing here at Flatirons Students.