Kids - Promise Keeper
Moses Rescued at the River - Week 1
August 1-2, 2020 |
This four-part series will teach kids that even when we can’t see the big picture of what God is doing, we can trust that he is good. The stories of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph prove that God knows what he is doing and causes everything to work together for the good of those who love him.
Sozo international: https://www.sozointernational.org/
EMAIL BRENNA AND DILLON:
Worship is now in the series video!
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love him," Romans 8:28
God made sure to safely deliver Moses to his new family. Now it's your turn! Gather your friends and family for a great game. Find an egg, a spoon, and a play area with lots of room. Try to deliver the egg to each other while holding it in the spoon.
- What was your favorite part from today’s story? (Let kids respond.)
- What was the name of the group of people that we called “God’s people?” (the Israelites)
- What was the mean law that Pharaoh made? (The Israelite baby boys had to be thrown into the Nile River.)
- How was Moses saved? (Moses’ mom put him in a basket and Pharaoh’s daughter found him. God saved Moses.)
- All of us need to be saved. What did God do to save all people? (He sent his son Jesus to die for our sin and he came back to life.)