Student Series - Searching
Searching - Week 1
May 1, 2022 | By Student Ministry
Aaron kicks off a new series called Searching. We often search for a good thing in the wrong place. Through this series we will look at times where Jesus meets people right in the middle of their searching. Jesus is the end to our searching.
Who is your most “searched” or listened to artist on spotify?
- What stood out from the teaching today? Why?
- Do you ever feel like you have to be better, do better, or try harder in order to truly be well? What stood out in this story about how Jesus helps make this man truly well?
- Do you ever feel like your comfortablity keeps you from being fully healed? Is there anything you know you need to do in order to allow God to fully heal you?
- Read Romans 8:1-2. What stands out to you in this passage? What is something you are still carrying that you need to give up to Jesus?
- Aaron said that when this man was carrying his bed it was not his story of what Jesus had done in his life. Ask students if anyone wants to share their story of how Jesus has changed their heart and life forever! (feel free to lead in this leaders… just don’t give your full life story)
Take Prayer Requests and have students split into groups of 2-3 and pray together.