Student Series - Searching
Searching - Week 2
May 8, 2022 | By Student Ministry
Sean continues our series called Searching as we talk about Searching for Life. We often search for a good thing in the wrong place. Through this series we will look at times where Jesus meets people right in the middle of their searching. Jesus is the end to our searching.
What’s your worst injury you’ve ever had?
- What is your high/low of the week?
- What is the difference between tolerance and love? “Tolerance is cheap, but love costs you everything.”
- Have you ever had to speak hard truth in a gentle way?
- What’s the difference between making a point and making a difference? Which one is more difficult?
- Who is Jesus calling you to love?
Take Prayer Requests and have students split into groups of 2-3 and pray together.