In Your Corner
Three Crucial Relationships - Week 1
June 13, 2021 | By Jim Burgen
Who in your life shows good leadership? This week we look at three ways to identify what a “Good Leader" is. 1. Good Leaders never stop learning. 2. Good Leaders go first. 3. Good Leaders do not lead from or lead in isolation.
1. “We Will Rock You” by Queen Available on “New of the World” by Queen
2. “We Are The Champions” by Queen Available on “New of the World” by Queen
3. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor Available on “Rocky IV” by Survivor
4. “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar Available on “Crimes of Passion” by Pat Benatar
5. “Mr. Sandman” by The Chordettes Available on “The Chordettes Best” by The Chordettes
6. “Enter Sandman” by Metallica Available on “Metallica” by Metallica
7. “Graves Into Gardens” by Elevation Worship Available on “Graves Into Gardens” by Elevation Worship
8. “Overcome” by Flatirons Music
- When you look at your direct relationships (family, friends, or workplace) do you see yourself as being a leader in that space? Why or why not?
- Out of the three definitions of a “Good Leader” 1. Never Stop Learning 2. Going First 3. Not leading from isolation. Which one is natural for you, and which one do you struggle with?
- Read 1 Corinthians 11:1
- Do you think the people you impact would say that verse is true about you? Why or why not?
- Read the passage again and pray that God would help that to be true about us.
- Have everyone in the group access the link and take the survey. Then share and explain your answers with the Group.