Looking For Justice - Week 3
July 18, 2021 | By Jesse DeYoung
Now more than ever, we need to not only tolerate people but go a step further to love them.
- “House Of The Lord” by Phil Wickham
Available on “House Of The Lord” by Phil Wickham
- “Graves Into Gardens” by Elevation Worship
Available on “Graves Into Gardens” by Elevation Worship
- “Overcome" by Flatirons Music
- “Jesus Paid It All” by Passion, Kristian Stanfill
Available on “Passion: Everything Glorious” by Passion, Kristian Stanfill
- Ben shared the definition of Shalom as “a state of wholeness and completeness; lacking nothing.” When is a time in your life that you’ve experienced Shalom?
- What is the number one thing you are worried or anxious about in your life?
- Why is it that money tends to bring anxiety? In your experience, does having more money bring more anxiety or less anxiety for you? Why or why not?
- Read Matthew 6:25-34 as a group. Do you find peace knowing that God is going to take care of you if you make Him the king of your life? Or is it hard for you to trust and give “control” to Him?
- When in your life have you experienced peace through giving? Why do you think that the more Paul gave away, the less anxious and more peace he felt?