Looking for Peace - Week 2
July 11, 2021 | By Ben Foote
Our identity, peace, justice, and joy are often based on how we look at our culture and determines who we are going to trust.
- “Already Won" by Flatirons Music
- “Who You Say I Am” by Hillsong Worship
Available on “There Is More” by Hillsong Worship
- “Promises” by Maverick City Music
Available on “Maverick City Vol.3 Part 1” by Maverick City Music
- “Run To The Father” by Cody Carnes
Available on “Run To The Father” by Cody Carnes
- Ben shared the definition of Shalom as “a state of wholeness and completeness; lacking nothing.” When is a time in your life that you’ve experienced Shalom?
- What is the number one thing you are worried or anxious about in your life?
- Why is it that money tends to bring anxiety? In your experience, does having more money bring more anxiety or less anxiety for you? Why or why not?
- Read Matthew 6:25-34 as a group. Do you find peace knowing that God is going to take care of you if you make Him the king of your life? Or is it hard for you to trust and give “control” to Him?
- When in your life have you experienced peace through giving? Why do you think that the more Paul gave away, the less anxious and more peace he felt?