Image Of The Invisible
7 Day Challenge - Week 4
January 24, 2021 | By Jim Burgen
Spiritual change and formation comes from God’s Spirit and is by God’s Spirit. We must cooperate and place ourselves in the best position to receive the powerful, working, changing grace of God.
- “Great Things” by Phil Wickham
Available on "Living Hope" from Phil Wickham
- “God Of Revival” by Bethel Music
Available on "Revivals In The Air” from Bethel Music
- “New Wine” by Hillsong Worship
Available on "There is More (Live)" from Hillsong Music
- “Graves Into Gardens” by Elevation Worship
Available on "Rattle" from Elevation Music
- Have you ever asked God to fix or heal something about your character? If so, explain.
- Have you ever blamed God for something that you feel is wrong with your character, desires, or how you were made? Explain.
- “While Jesus promises to do everything in us and with us, He doesn’t promise to do certain things INSTEAD of us.” How does that statement make you feel?
- Would you describe yourself as a disciplined person?
- What is something that needs to be “put to death” in your life?
- Have you ever witnessed someone genuinely sacrifice something in their life for the betterment of themselves or someone else? If so, explain.
- Have you ever genuinely sacrificed something in your life that you liked and got something from (be it sinful or not) for the betterment of your life or someone else’s? If so, explain. 8. Read Colossians 3:12-14. Which of these attributes do you do well?
- Which of them do you feel you need to work on?
- Are you committed to doing the Flatirons 7-Day Challenge? Why or why not?