Man Down, Man Up
The Power to Keep Going - Week 5
November 28, 2021 | By Jim Burgen
What would it look like for All your life to be for Jesus? Join us as we look at what it means to give all our ambitions, hopes, and plans to Jesus.
- “Already Won" by Flatirons Music
- "Are You Gonna My Way" by Lenny Kravits
Available on "Are You Gonna Go My Way" from Virgin Records America
- “Jesus, All For Jesus” by Robin Mark
Available on album “Days Of Elijah” from Integrity Music
- "Good Grace" by Hillsong UNITED
Available on "People (Live)” from Hillsong Music Capitol Christian Music
- As a group, read Hebrews 12:1-3. What questions come to mind?
- According to the passage:
a. What are some things that we should be doing so that we might reach our target in Christ?
b. What supports or encouragements are available to give us the power to keep going?
- Jim spoke about times when we try... but fail. What thoughts tend to arise when we fail to reach our own targets in Christ?
- Think about the motto, “All my life for Jesus.”
a. How would your family look different if everyone lived by this?
b. How would your family look different if no one lived by this?
- We are called to give all our lives for Christ, but what did Christ give all His life for? What does that tell us about what is true and meaningful in life?